So do you record Lost or Treme Sunday? What is your choice? Mine will be Lost, with a 2.5 hour show, I am sure there will be at least an hour of commercials.
- More info on the Treme salute to Frank’s Place ( NOLA.com)
- “Davis Rogan reunites the All That band as he rides his newfound fame from HBO’s Treme” (NOLA.com)
- A fan from the Persian Gulf (Hello World…Again)
- “Tragedy Tourism” (Fordham Law and Culture)
- “Nagin, the McAlary’s and FEMA Trailers” (Back Of Town) She has more great reading from post-Katrina on her other blog, New Orleans Slate
- Chef Eric Ripert on filming Treme and who he replaced in the scene (BYT)
- “Making the scene behind Treme” with Kermit Ruffins (Boston Globe)
- “A “weak” episode of Treme is still better than 90% of television” (Watching Between The Lines)
- Thanks to Dark Brown Waffles for the shoutout.
So good I watched it twice.