Episode 8 List of Songs is online. Wow, did not see the Annie and Davis connection coming, will be interesting to see how that plays out.
- Treme-Jazz.com has the reviews of Episode 8 as well as stories on Skip Bolen and Blake Leyh
- “Treme explores New Orleans life after Katrina on HBO – June episode guide” (Examiner.com)
- In case you are wondering what movies are shooting in Louisiana (NOLA.com)
- “Couple’s Uptown home makes room for Treme family” (NOLA.com)
- “You find that guy,” directed Wein, and Davis obliged, eventually locating Longhair at the One Stop record shop where he was sweeping the floor.” (Sound Of Treme)
- ” Treme Does Mardi Gras, 6 Months After Katrina” (The Atlantic)
- “In Treme, New Orleans’ Music Is Everything” (NPR)
- “Treme Cuts Deep Into Fat Tuesday” (Chasing The Blues)
- ” Treme Watch: Farewell to Flesh” (TIME)
Ton of music in Episode 8 and a name I have not heard in a while is Champion Jack Dupree, who had “Yella Pocahontas” featured. Today we end with “Chicken Shack Blues” and “Ain’t That A Shame”.