Ticking down until the Finale……
- “Melissa Leo Survives Treme’s Season One Finale” (MovieWeb)
- “After Last Week’s “Treme,” How Can You Look at Goodman Without a Certain Achiness?” (Pajiba)
- “A TV-inspired tour of New Orleans’s Treme neighborhood” Very nice pics… (Washington Post)
- “If food is the soul of the city, then music is its heartbeat. (Or maybe it’s the other way around.)” (CNN)
- “Treme soundtrack, iTunes videos in the works” (HitFix)
- “Treme Comes to Gratifying, Bittersweet End” (BLTv)
In the following video with Katie Webster for “Everyday I Have The Blues” and in 1966 playing “Okie Dokie Stomp” and “Have You Ever Been Mistreated”.