This will probably be my last regular news recap until the 2nd season gets closer to reality. I will do a weekly recap until then but will be making regular updates to Facebook and Twitter as well as put up any interesting videos I run across.
My plans during the hiatus is to go back over the list of songs for each episode and add some history notes and other info I can find as well as some cosmetic changes for the site.
If you have any ideas of other items I should include or any suggestions, let me know.
- “Kim Dickens returns to Treme” (Variety)
- “Every protagonist on Treme – with the exception of LaDonna Batiste-Williams and Toni Bernette – is an artist.” (Overthinking It)
- “Betty Fox closing Ernie K-Doe’s Mother-in-Law Lounge” (NOLA.com)
- “Disappointment with Treme Was Inevitable” (Off The Markley)
- “True Blood Ratings Down Considerably, Treme Ends Season Quietly” (Headline Planet)
- “Is David Simon’s Treme Worth the Effort?” (Pajiba)
- “Taking note of Treme’s rocky but ultimately interesting first season” (The Watcher)
- “Homicide veteran James Yoshimura to join Treme writing team” (NOLA.com)
- “Looking Back at Treme‘s Slightly Taxing First Season” (Mikey Likes TV)
The 1st video is “Buzz Me Baby” and the 2nd one is “Ain’t That Just Like a Woman”.