So really nothing to look forward to on TV tonight, might have to hit HBO On Demand to get a fix….
- “Chef Susan Spicer, of Bayona restaurant in New Orleans and a judge on “Top Chef,” sued BP Plc for damages to restaurants that can’t access their customary supplies of fresh seafood from the Gulf of Mexico” (Bloomberg)
- “Big Sam of ‘Treme’ in Roanoke, Va tonight” and has a 40 minute podcast interview that includes how he hooked with the Dirty Dozen Brass Band (Roanoake.com)
- “In New Orleans, defiantly facing bad luck” (Boston Globe)
- “Davis really did get dramatically less irritating over the course of the season.” (Charge Shot)
- “Trombone Shorty’s “Hurricane Season” from his major label debut Backatown (Verve/Forecast) has been chosen as the theme song for MTV’s Real World New Orleans.” (CHC Network)
Dave Walker of NOLA.com answers several questions regarding Treme:
- “How many people watched ‘Treme’ on HBO?”
- “Did John Goodman’s ‘Treme’ character Creighton Bernette have to die?”
- “Will ‘Treme’ be an Emmy darling?”
- “Will HBO release ‘Treme’ soundtrack CD and series DVD?”
- “What will next season’s ‘Treme’ story lines be?”
- “Losses recognized in ‘Treme’ finale”
- “Bloggers and commenters enrich ‘Treme’ experience“
Dr. John has a new album called “Tribal” coming out on August 3rd but for some reason the U.K. gets the album on June 28th. What’s up with that??
Here is an interview of Dr. John discussing his new work.